• CRAIN has always strived to give you the best quality Power Gear available. We
started with our Original Power Gear then moved up with a new design called the Outlaw.
Within just a couple of years, we tweaked the Outlaw to what we now call our Genesis
Power Gear. The Genesis design is so superior, the only way to make it better was
to find an even more radical material............AND WE DID! We now give you the
CX1 and CX2 Power Gear. The CX1 is the top of the line poly material available. It
performs like canvas but is a true poly. We only recommend it FOR EXPERIENCED LIFTERS
The CX2 is the THICKEST, single ply poly material available. It will LAST YOU
LONGER than any other suit you have ever purchased. THIS SINGLE PLY MATERIAL IS
SO THICK...IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
WHAT IS A TRAINER?
• It is the bottom portion of the high quality CRAIN suits (no straps). Sometimes
called a half suit or a brief with legs.
• The CRAIN Trainers are cut off just where the straps would begin. So you get a
high enough cut to allow your belt to hold them up tight and snug for a great rebound
• They can be worn under your CRAIN suit during competition or as a training suit
during your training sessions for extra protection without the restriction of straps.
(Make sure the organization you are lifting in allows briefs with legs)
• Because many lifters weight fluctuates between contest, this is a great way to
have different sizes of suits to wear during your pre and post training cycles without
the full cost of a suit.
WHAT IS A BRIEF?
• It is the bottom portion of the high quality CRAIN suits (no straps or legs). Sometimes
called power panties or a trainer without legs.
• The CRAIN Briefs are cut to be at belly button height to allow your belt to hold
them up tight and snug for a great rebound effect.
• They can be worn under your CRAIN suit during competition or alone during your
training sessions for extra support.
(Make sure the organization you are lifting in allows briefs)